Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My friend....named....Bim

Hi Illinois people,

I have a friend...let's call him...Bim...who is riding the train for two weeks. He's doing photo shoots of everything he sees from MA to SF (I think) and back. He will be stopping in Chicago. He asked me for helpful hints of interesting, non-human things to shoot (with camera of course), and I mumbled inanities. Can anyone help Bim out? He's on the railway cars right now. But I think he's checking his email.

Thanks in advance.
Beila.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Bim, huh?

There are a TON of non-human things to shoot in downtown Chicago. Millenium park is new and there's so many excellent ideas out there. Although, you may want to warn him that altough we've been having really nice weather this week (high of 45 yesterday), it's supposed to snow and be really, really nasty this weekend. That's all the information I'm allowed to share with you for now.

sheiler said...

Bim likes railways, train cars, steel beams, totally inanimate.

AmyR said...

We just took the el from O'Hare to downtown, and it was really cool, seeing the various neighborhoods. I thought it would be a great tableau for film.