Friday, March 02, 2007

Slow Day at Work

Today's been really slow, and I usually email my friends throughout the day, but 2 are too busy to write much, and the other just left.

There's a pretty corny clock on the wall on the other side of the room and it's got corny looking cartoon birds on it, but the cool thing is that it has a few birds chirp each hour. I heart that. Especially since the weather's been SO awful, it's nice to hear birds. Plus, when the day's going fast I can say, "Wow, is it 11:00 already?" But today, the day's going slow, and I heard the birds chirp at 4 and thought I'd write a post.




Work is going very well. I really like my job and the people here. In fact, here's a picture. I was "voted" onto the Christmas planning committee (meaning my manager was asked to be on it, but was too busy), and helped plan the party. There's a group of us standing around, making sure everyone gets just the one helping. There were a TON of people there that day. That's because it was free from the company. Neat.


In 7 days Danny and I are going out to PHILADELPHIA, BABY!! We're going to see Duke and Linda and their twins. I put up my most recent favorite picture. I can't wait to go hug the crap out of them.

No comments: