Friday, May 04, 2007

Look-a-likes



So I saw your cat thing and thought, "I could have that, but that doesn't look like my cat..." and then I had a whole bunch of other thoughts that led me to want to look on google images to find a picture of my gas grill being invaded by stupid birds. I can't take pictures of the real thing b/c we cleaned our gas grill out, but if you look at this picture, it kinda looks like our grill, and kinda looks like our balcony. Luckily, we didn't get a nest as big as this b/c we caught it in time. Thanks to Danny's "Huh. There's a lot of twigs underneat the grill. Wouldn't it be funny if it was because they'd made a nest in there?" Yeah. Funny like dead tastebuds. I'll take a picture of our balcony later for a compare and contrast discussion. In the meantime you can check out this picture.
Then you can also check out the picture of the cat, licking his chops. It doesn't look like either of my cats, but could be a hybrid of the two. Again, I'll post pictures of the real cats at a later date. I don't have access to them right now.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

AmyR said...

KT! Dave and I had that exact thing happen on our balcony in Hickory Hills. Too funny! Well, I guess it's not THAT funny when you're trying to grill something and some animals have made your grill their home. PS Sorry you're "regular." It's a view from a 7 year old who keeps getting post cards from her uncle who calls her "Emma Alabama" and we don't know why.

Sheilee said...

which uncle sends Emma postcards? I'm jealous.