Saturday, August 18, 2007

hey oh my gosh you just won't believe it, I bet

(Sing to the tune of: 'Mary had a little Lamb') David Roller cheats at cards cheats at cards cheats at cards. (Okay, stop singing.)

Joe got a job cleaning out a bookstore so I drove to Madison and filled a big crate full of books and took them home. Got a lotta good fiction and some baseball books. Just found out that humidity is real bad for a guitar; had to pull it up from the basement, permanent style, and put the kibosh on the capo. Talked to FiveCan the other day; says he'll be in Chicago in midseptember for almost a couple of weeks this time, en route and back to/from New York and Boston with his insane samba band. Fiver also says 'No' to Antarctica this year, and swears he'll be in the midwest for Xmas. Got another shift at the hot dog stand; now I'm gonna be rich, but quick. New shoes, here I come! Car insurance? No problem. Shirts that don't have cigarette burn holes in them? I'm there. Get my latest roll of film developed? Priceless.

10 comments:

AmyR said...

yep

AmyR said...

I'm not Amy!

AmyR said...

Guess who? 50 cents to the winner.

AmyR said...

Okay,a dollar.

AmyR said...

I'm not Dave, either.

AmyR said...

Alright! My firstborn. But that's my final offer.

AmyR said...

I'm not Emma!

AmyR said...

Cheats at cards, cheats at cards, cheats at cards...

Sheilee said...

It's MELQI.

What gave it away...CARDS, and saying KIBOSH.

Can someone please tell 5can to call me if he goes to Boston please? 617-233-5841.

AmyR said...

Cigarette holes in the shirts, must be MIKE!!