Monday, June 05, 2006

introducing will

Hi folks, all three of you. I've been out of posting about stuff, well, ok about Tookie, since I've been battling headaches that are more like migraines but have been referred to as tension headaches even though the drugs prescribed for the TH are no good since they are too weak.

And since there are more lurkers than there are contributors, I thought I'd extend invitations to other folks who might have easily gone to visit Club 852 if they were ever in Lisle, but who have not done so officially. Seeing as this is a virtual replica of Club852 complete with orange linoleum floor, I figure the visits to this blog count. Hereuntoaforementioned is Will. I posted something of his in an earlier blog entry. But am now giving him the horse straps to wheel around his own buggy. Terrible, terrible metaphors. But if you hate them that much, why don't you write about it??

Welcome Will. Please please please blast away!

No comments: