Saturday, December 30, 2006

mope slap

Nice pics Katie. I especially liked the one with the monster sniffing the baby.

When I was in Lisle, I told John a tale of how I worked with a woman in Boulder who had horses and how one of her gloves that she used to feed her horses, that was stuck in her coat pocket at the other end of the room made me allergic. Ha ha ha wasn't that funny? We both agreed, gee you are sensitive.

Meanwhile I was sucking down my inhaler like no tomorrow and I was wondering: Why am I having trouble breathing?

FInally, in the car heading toward the border, we're in Michigan, and I am suspiciously breathing well, normally. It hits me then. John probably had the equivalent of a glove that had touched a horse, there in his room, and I spent almost a week in there. Double Dutch duh.

2 comments:

AmyR said...

A horse is a horse, of course, of course.

Katie said...

Ohhhh... 1 plus 1 DOES equal 2. Howabout that one?