Saturday, December 02, 2006

Thanksgiving Pictures

Here's some pictures I took at Thanksgiving. I almost never take pictures of adults. Hmm...I wonder why...While I ponder this, take a look at these pics.


Ok, technically Meg and Amy are adults, but there are kids in the picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mom's pretty table! (Definitely NOT an adult)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Meg: Future Mom (far in the future)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Hey Mom! Watch! I can do a magic trick!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gotta watch her closely like those guys with the cups at Taste of Chicago...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We took up Charades again this year. I wonder if we'll ever do it again. We were all pretty shaken up by "Who are the...(something family) and why do they have 19 children?" But, thanks to Amy AND Katie, "Garfield Counts to Ten" returned! Yessss
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Ok, that's it for pictures right now. I'm tired.

4 comments:

AmyR said...

Who's that blonde baby??

AmyR said...

And, I'm glad Meg & I are considered "adults"

AmyR said...

Oh, great pics!

AmyR said...

I LOVE Garfield Counts to 10! Sorry about the Diebolts! I didn't know it wasn't common knowledge!