Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's been awhile since I've checked this page out. I forget about it from time to time. I can't believe you guys were at Judy's place. That's wild. I LOVE Magnolia, and the pictures I took while I was there. I don't think Danny believes that I've been to such a beautiful place in real life. They're all post cards. Phyah. Sure.
In response to Sheila:
But katie, have you seen the new Al Gore movie yet?
No . What is it? I don't get out much.
Happy Birthday Danny!
He says thank you. We threw him a big 30th birthday surprise party and he was kind of surprised. It was a good time. Pictures to follow...

Right now I'm awake at 1:00 am because I worked until 11pm. Yeah, today I worked from 3pm-11pm. Tomorrow night I work from 11pm-7am. Yes, this job sucks big fat monkey balls. Mom's praying to "Tony, Tony Turn Around" so that I can find a new job.

I'm sure you've all heard the news on www.myspace.com It's nutty, crazy, kooky, whatever. It can be bad (like all the press it's been getting) if put into immature, ignorant hands. For 26-soon-to-be-27-year-olds it's a fun way to chat with out of town friends. I was putzing around after I found out that Chris Corkery has a profile on there, and I thought, this is a really good thing for 5can to have b/c you can get your music out there for so many people to hear. So yeah, he's way ahead of me, and has a profile on myspace. Right now I'm actually listening to some of his music online, and at the same time Danny's cat Jasper is sniffing...something...in the air, bopping his head up and down to figure out where the scent is coming from, and it looks like he's jamming to Sean's music. I told Amy about looking around online for Sean, and she said, "How do you just find your cousin online?"
I say here you go: www.sonicbids.com/tooflessseancorkery.
There's some other links on that page so you can listen to other music. He's really cool. But you guys already know that.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The time has finally come. I've gotten married and so have my best friends from junior high. Well not quite, but Allison has, and Erin will next summer. Al's ... in the bridal gown, and Erin's the short one in the front. She was my maid of honor. We're wearing cute matching dresses cuz we were in the wedding. This is basically a picture of me and a bunch of people you guys probably don't know (except Amy), but you know, sometimes I like putting pictures online. I'm a geek like that. What do you expect? I met my husband online. I'm allowed to be a computer geek.

No comments: