Sunday, September 10, 2006

hey emma! I am late!


Emmatine!

Very sorry that I did not wish you a happy birthday earlier...as in on your birthday. You are getting to be such a big girl now that I almost don't recognize you. I bet you don't recognize me, but perhaps you do of my dog. Here Tookie is, in the hotel built for nerds. How can you tell it is for nerds? Look at the bedspread. There are scientific equations all over it. For decoration.

In this picture Tookie is very tired. Not pleased to be in hotel that doesn't have a lot of barking and kibble. He could not get away from the lights over our desk and so had to stay up as long as we were up. We tried making it up to him the next day when we took him for a long walk on the railroad tracks without a leash. It was the only place we could let him go loose. The railroad is only used once a day at 5:30. And it serves as a place for the circus to hang out when they come to Boston to do some shows, They arrive in their trains and then let their train cars sit on the tracks for the 2 weeks that they're here. Sometimes they walk the elephants there, just as I did for Tookie. But good thing that Tookie's poop isn't as large as an elephant's. But that is for another day.

Kisses and cookies,
Sheila

3 comments:

Katie said...

Those nerdy sheets are cool!

AmyR said...

Hi Aunt Sheila, are you in the circus? I like your dog.
Love,
Emma

Sheilee said...

Emma,

No I am not in the circus. My office is located near the train tracks where the circus lives while they are in Boston. I am allergic to elephants.