Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Rhoda Says Thanks!



Thanks for the birthday greetings. We went to Minnesota to visit Dave's brother Keith at the Mayo Clinic. He's not doing great, and right now, we're just looking at life maintenance rather than "curing" or "healing." Mayo is an amazing place, doctors here, there, everywhere at all hours of day & night. Dave took me out for an Italian dinner for my birthday, so no generic iced tea, and no French Onion Soup. I'm not a big cake eater, more likely to have cheesecake! But, we stopped for ice cream after the restaurant. As Rhoda Morgenstern once said, "I don't know why I bother eating it, I should just apply it directly to my hips!" PS You can buy this picture on EBAY for $9.99!

2 comments:

Sheilee said...

I am not allergic to Rhoda.

AmyR said...

That's a relief, cause she's got a lot of eye shadow on!!