Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bearded Man

I was at dinner last night with Danny and I relayed a story to him that I think is short enough and funny enough to humor some of you.
Keith and I drove to OHare to pick up Sheila and Judy one Christmas. Sheila stared out of the car window and started giggling. She told us that she was used to Judy's tinted car windows at home, which allowed her to stare at people without them realizing her presence and general curiosity. Keith's car had no such windows. She was giggling because, "I was staring at this woman and I noticed that her husband has a beard. I was just wondering if she's happy."



Weird. That was the end of her story, and the end of mine as well. Carry on, people.

P.S. Another funny portion of this blog may just be that Sheila's probably the only one to recognize this particular bearded man. Funny weird, not funny ha-ha. Okay maybe a little bit funny ha-ha, but only that polite ha-ha that you laugh when you think something's not really that funny but you don't wanna hurt someone's feelings.

2 comments:

AmyR said...

Is that Bjorn or Benny?

Sheilee said...

BJORN!!!