Monday, June 18, 2007

Dad's Day

So...we went to the Illinois Railway Museum for Father's Day and got a lot of sun and had a lot of fun. Heh, that rhymed. Wasn't my intention, but I won't erase it.

Check these out:

















This one reminds me of those molds you can get made at the zoo:
















Some sight-seeing pics:































































Mike revisits his bartender days on the Santa Fe dining car. It was fun because it was the only car that was air conditioned... well, when we went. I don't know if it was air conditioned when it was up and running. I didn't ask.













And now for the fart contest: Who has the best "what the heck is that smell?" face?

Joe...












...Katie...














Or Mike?


2 comments:

Sheilee said...

KT -- can you please send me the full file of the pic of you, dad, joe and mike in front of the engine?

Sheilee said...

I also think it's worth pointing out that on this trip, Joe was definitely NOT wearing big boy pants.