Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Professor Blue take 2


OK so I found out that MIT has an online tv thing like YouTube, and posts videos for free for anyone who has an MIT account, which I do. They also offer all of these fancy things like statistics, and rss feeds so that people doing a general search on the internet (looking for, say, videos of characters wearing blue wigs) will be directed to our videos on the MIT Techtv site.

So ok I put them up there and didn't think much of it. I checked the stats today to see that over 500 people checked out just the Teaser. Just today. Will have to check out for the other days. The Teaser is also featured as being one of the videos that's "Hot". But no one has left a comment.

Can one of you guys check it out and leave a comment? Hopefully a true but flattering one?

Go here: http://professorblue.techtv.mit.edu

Thanks.

4 comments:

AmyR said...

Sorry Sheila, it won't let me view the videos...don't know if it's my computer or the site.

Sheilee said...

that is so weird...no one else seems to have trouble... are you able to view things on youtube or does your computer not allow that as well??

AmyR said...

Yep, we can youtube just fine. I will try again from the library.

Sheilee said...

amy,

it was a problem on techtv's site. can you check it out now? I had a coworker with a pc view it this morning. she did so without any trouble.

thankz