Saturday, February 25, 2006

speedometer alert




Gretchen Pugliese, my Toyota, has reached 272,031 miles this trip.

Every time Maria sees the commercial on TV for Toyota, with the people spilling out private details of their own Toyotas, Maria starts chanting, "Sheila, Sheila, Sheila." Do you think if I talk enough about how fantastic my car is on this blog that I can get Toyota to give me another Toyota (maybe one with four wheel drive?) just in case my fantastic Toyota stops being likeso?

3 comments:

AmyR said...

Oh my I read this yesterday, and then had a dream that you were back in high school with Gretchen Pugliese....and here it is your AUTO! I think you definatly have a chance to get a new Toyota or whatever your car is (I forget.) We just inherited mom's old red honda, and the kids named it "Softest" because the backseat is the SOFTEST they've ever felt. As Fozzy Bear says, "We picked up a WEIRDO!!"

AmyR said...

P.S. How do you edit this for spelling, cause I definately spelled definately wrong.

AmyR said...

Double PS I love the word, "likeso" I think it's excellent!