Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's in Sunny Santa Barbara

This picture is from last month, a friend's (Steven's57th) birthday, at a winery in Santa Ynez Valley. This are 2 golfing buddies, Evelyn on left and Norma on right.

Had a hard time getting to my keyboard today, with all the chocolate wrappers lying all over my desk. It was the only place I could leave those little pieces of paper that protect my Leonidas treats. I couldn't see the trash can because of all the wrapping paper that the dozens of roses came in.!!! It has been a while since I sent back flowers (to the scum that 'retired' me from my job here) and I am off the 'watch' list posted at every florist in Santa Barbara!

A little too warm to play golf today, don't want to get too sweaty before I go to friends (Carol and Steven) for dinner. ( I would have to take my Saturday bath so early.....holy cow).

Adios por ahora.

Ain't"B"

2 comments:

AmyR said...

No Saturday bath BEFORE you meet with friends? I had no idea. Sorry about the aformentioned j-o-b troubles. Golf sounds like more fun. Nice picture of you and friends. P.S. The kids loved their valentines, thank you!!

Sheilee said...

no, she just uses a little talcum powder with friends.