Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Creepy Guy

Ok, the guy I heard in the lobby is this creepy guy who's staying here for awhile. He looks kinda like Mr. Heckles, the annoying downstairs neighbor from Friends:




This is what the actor looks like now, and kinda what the creepy guy looks like.




So the lobby is pretty quiet, and a lot of you guys have seen the lobby: it's where Mom and Dad stayed for my wedding, and maybe some others; I can't remember. It's open so I can see the whole thing from the front desk, and there's also cameras so I can sit here and watch it on video. I haven't been watching it on video, though, cuz ... I haven't, but whenever I walk around to go to the bathroom or kitchen, I notice that there is a glass with just a teeny amount of juice or something in it right by the juice machine/coffee maker. I put a glass away twice and was like...if this hotel is haunted, I don't care if I don't have another job waiting for me, I'm quitting right NOW. But, I just figured something was going on. Yup, Mr. Heckles.

I didn't realize it until someone told me tonight, but he's staying here for 13 nights. Aug 6-19th. And he wasn't here for a couple days and the housekeeping kept asking about him; his room was empty, etc. Well the reason why he wasn't there was b/c he was in the hospital. And he didn't call, or anything, he just came back and acted like everything was normal. I think the whole hospital story came up b/c he was telling the woman who worked the front desk shift right before me. Kinda the guy who will talk to anyone...forever... and I feel bad for him, but when it's 4:54 in the morning, I wanna sit in the back office with the door locked where no one can bother me. If he were to talk to me on a day shift, that would be fine. But it's not the day shift and I am tired and wanna get back to reading my book, so that's what I'm going to do.

Ta ta.

No comments: