Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The story of creepy guy continues...

Ok, so last night as I was just at work for a few minutes and Sandy, the woman who worked the 3-11 shift was leaving, creepy guy, let's just call him Heckles 2, was talking to Sandy and asked who was replacing her. She said "Katie" and he said "What?" and Sandy repeated "Katie" and he said "WHAT?" (the lobby has really high ceilings- you can see up onto the second floor... she's a loud woman...there's no way he didn't hear her) and she said "Kaaayyy Teeee" (I guess he took that as my name is KT,not Katie. What's the difference, right?) Then he went on about how it's Irish, blah blah blah. (What do you call an Irishman who won't come inside? ... Patty O'Furniture...) so anyway, he remembered my name. He did that for everyone at the front desk. He's a name dropper kinda guy. Blah blah blah my point is that this morning at breakfast I was standing near the kitchen/breakfast area talking to the woman who does the breakfast set up. She's Albanian and we were talking about how long she's lived here, our families, she's the youngest of 8, and I said that I'm the youngest of five. And then after she asked, I said that I have 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters. Heckles 2 was about 20 feet away from me, telling some kind of weird loud stories to other guests who were just being polite to him while he was standing there. About 20 minutes later I was getting ready to leave and Doug's the guy who was working the 7-3. Heckles 2 starts joking about how I'm independently wealthy and I just work here for the fun of it, and when I win the lottery I'm gonna take my 2 brothers and 2 sisters and have some kind of party. Then I'm gonna tell Doug, Sandy, Joe, and Pat that I'm not gonna work the front desk at Wingate anymore cuz now I'm really rich. (so, yeah, he's a name dropper, and OH YEAH HOW THE HELL DID HE HEAR ME TALKING ABOUT MY SIBLINGS!!??! And why is he bringing it up? He's so weird. I thought he was creepy before, but now he's ... some kind of weirdo who can stand up being loud blabbing on about something to one person while at the same time secretly listening to another person, me, speak in an indoor voice. Sometimes I'm really P.O'd that I have no hours and I'm getting royally screwed at this job, but today I'm very thankful that I'm not going back to work until Saturday night. That means no more Heckles 2.)

Ok I'm done, and so ends the work saga. I'm going to bed so I can get some sleep before going to good Ol' Club 852 for my birthday dinner. zzzzzzfaklj; ag;oiag (That was me falling asleep on the keyboard, in case you couldn't tell. But then OH! Amazing feat! I woke up just enough to tell you what was happening. Must be a miracleal;kjfio;aw gwwwjjweng?EGW GNK

No comments: