Tuesday, August 01, 2006

ok shmoe


Amy, tell Emmantine that I hardly ever say OK. Usually I say a frenchified 'aokee'. It's my way of saying: If I could speak French, I would. Instead I will speak broken english.'

As for Lefty Lucy saying Mo, I think it points out that she is in touch with her inner New Orleans blues singer. She wants mo', she wants Mo'.

The cessation of pill popping is indeed a good goal, you're right. Lately I have been engaging in such maneuvers as accupuncture, chiropractic and special yoga. I used to do such things on a semi-regular type basis, but found myself out of money more often than not, and when there's less money, what does one do? That's right. Cancel the bodywork. Downgrade to Milky Ways. Get my news from the internet newspapers and blogs instead of teevee. But now I'm back,..sort of. I missed yoga the past three weeks due to a more than hectic schedule and I didn't have the cash handy at the time when I could get out of the office. But I'll be back.

But really all I think I need is to spend mo' time in places like my friend's, let's call him crazy Beven, house which is about 20 minutes from our house in Ste Agathe, He lives on a dirt path, in an old, gorgeous house that has a private lake. Maria is pictured on his dock talking with his friend Rodney, a massage therapist for the Irish Dancers. What's their name? Tap Nazis. Dance. River Dance, that's it. He and I want to overpower crazy Beven, buy his house somehow, and kick him out so that I can have the house. Well, he would like the house for himself. But I think he won't go far with those crazy Oirish people. Don't go laffing at me: you know, there's always the lottery.

I'll just have to start playing it, that's all.

No comments: